View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 06:12 PM   #48
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
I don't want to write out a complete and orderly Top 20, but I'm pretty sure Stroszek, Dumb & Dumber, and Legally Blonde would be on there somewhere. I also like the movies I made with my brothers many years ago. Fantasia I've seen about a billion times. This one I liked as a kid too: http://www.amazon.com/The-Amazing-Bo...e=UTF8&s=video
And I have seen and own most of Willem Dafoe's movies. Most are absolute shit, of course. Wings of Desire fucking rules. Fitzcarraldo is overwhelming. Billy Elliot has like a T. Rex soundtrack and really does no wrong. The Tin Drum I refuse to buy (goddamn Criterion collection bullshit) but it's great nonetheless. A Clockwork Orange, one time I walked into my dorm room to find my roommate and her friends watching it (they had found it among my other movies) and it was at one of the rape parts, and just a little awkward, because they had no idea what the movie was actually about when they put it in. I think In & Out with Kevin Kline is a comedic masterpiece. I really like Giant but rarely watch it due to the length (I quote a former English teacher of mine when I say, "Liz Taylor was attractive for about 2 weeks fifty years ago.") I like Nashville a great deal. The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser. I have a weakness for the William Hurt/Charlotte Gainsbourg version of Jane Eyre, whatever that means. Remember Milo & Otis? It took a lot of cats to make that movie (cliff scene, anyone?) Oh and Deliverance. I'm missing so much stuff, I can just feel it, nagging at me, but I am nowhere near my videos at the moment so I can't double check.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|