View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 11:58 AM   #44
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Yes to the snobbishness. It's fine if anyone here never gives bands their proper due, but I suspect everyone here makes offhand comments about other people's favourite bands. The hypocrisy doesn't worry me, it's the lack of humour in taking the piss out of other bands that annoys me the most.

For the record, most SY fans I've known have been completely snobbish twats with their fingers too far up their own arse and an unshaking belief that SY are somehow the very epitome of 'out there' music when they are, in fact, merely a very good and moderately innovative rock group.

Not that I would apply such a criticism to anyone here, you understand...

Somebody speaks sense here? WOW. I've met some freaking annoying SY fans who refuse to accept other peoples taste in Music. I always worry if I'm like that sometimes (snobby I mean) I try not to but sometimes it's bloody hard.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|