View Single Post
Old 12.08.2006, 04:52 AM   #44
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Of course people bond and form internet friendships or whatever you have. But everyone should have their own voice, which this board lacks. The member sof this board speak for eachother, and don't dare go against the 'Sonic Youth Cool Kids Club' or you'll hear about it in every thread, over and over, and over,... and over. Majority of the ones not involved, are the ones trying to be involved in it by repeating in every thread "Got to spread some..." blah blah blah.

Put it this way,man.You generally post nothing of worth(musically speaking,i couldnt care less what your views are about anything else) and all you do is moan about this and that like a weepy child.
Oh and by the way,i understand the aggro,now.I listened to that track you so wanted me to listen to a while ago and it's shite.

Amen

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|