View Single Post
Old 12.03.2006, 03:43 PM   #32
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I see that a lot in people porkmarrass. sometimes life comes along and takes up all your curiosity or your desire to seek out new music and you reach a cut off point. many of my friends in their early thirties are in that position. they have not heard "anything good" since 1994, you know? and it is because they have too many other things to do, what with carrers, children, wives, husbands, etc. That in itself is not a bad thing, what is bad thing is when people assume just because they have "not heard anything good lately" that that means that noone is MAKING anything good lately. I say BULLSHIT to that!

I'm that guy. Sorta. I'm glad there are good bands out there. There always are. But I like what I like, and I no longer feel the need to seek out new things like I did a few years ago. I just got a .99 cd "I Want My New Wave." I get more pleasure from that than I would digging around for some new thing. 'Sides, there are too many goddamn bands now. Seeking out that those bands that kick you in the gut and change your life seems to me like hunting for a needle in a stack of needles.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|