View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 10:27 PM   #8
jakeonguitar
bad moon rising

jakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
well, my response to this will resemble my last response to you....whose to say what his best is?

some might argue goo...others might argue 1000 leaves...just depends on what the individual relates to as "the best".

actually...thers no such thing as "the best"..especaily when it comes to guitar playing.

Yeah, totally true.

But then again, because Darwin didn't slap a fish with legs on the back of a Tercel, means that someone did. And since I'm saying that you or I didn't put Goo on the top 100, the editors at Guitar World did and they should take off that metal rubbish and put some albums up that... you know... had an impact.
jakeonguitar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|