View Single Post
Old 12.01.2006, 10:59 AM   #24
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I was stuck in the 1980's for some years, because very little in the 90's seemed very inspiring - for me it was a case of a small number of artists making up for the general malaise. But I have to say that I've loved the current decade, so my listening list has been amended.

I think most people keep a love for whatever era was the one where they developed a musical taste - I could probably be quite specific and say that 1981 - 1988 was such a time for me (ages 10 - 17).

Of course, I didn't have much access to the internet in the 1990's, so I probably missed out on a lot there. Most of the current decade's music that I like is stuff I've come across online.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|