Thread: Posting Habits
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 01:54 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I have just realized that I am second only to marleypumpkin in number of posts on the new board.

that's a dubious honor if there ever was one

Quote:
Good god, what is wrong with me? Why didn't anyone TELL me I was posting this prolifically?

wrong? too many things to ennumerate. do you want the summary version or the extended one? the summary: everything. the extended i'm afraid is beyond my powers of typing

Quote:
Work is the worst - literally, I'm quite sure I've done a day's worth of work in the past three weeks.

hey, sure, if it's taxpayer's money, bleed it away.

Quote:
By the way, I'm well aware of the irony in creating a new thread on this topic.

nice move. here comes the punchline...

Quote:
So, to make this relevant to everyone else, do certain posting habits irritate you? i.e. people who post frequently, people who post a lot of photos, people who post irrelevant comments, people who start silly threads (again, I'm aware of the irony)...?

that was a sly move -- making your neuroses relevant to everyone in order to save face...

---

hah hah, sorry for that ***FUCKING FAILURE AT SPEAKING TONGUE IN CHEEK! SUXX ***-- seriously, your posts are awesome & i wish i was around more often this days so i could read all 33 per day (or something like that?). but if you are feeling guilty & want to channel your energies properly you should write a book. i bet it would be fucking hilarious. in the meantime, please keep helping this board rise above the merely banal into the realms of the unhinged.

even marilyn reads your posts in hell, she loves them

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|