View Single Post
Old 11.23.2006, 08:11 PM   #22
SpankMarvin
little trouble girl

SpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant futureSpankMarvin has a brilliant future
(Is it safe to come out?)

America is just like every other country. The victim of it's leaders. Let's hope things get a little more reasonable with the new congress/senate situation.

It's also such a huge country that it invites generalisations. On the whole, I've found coastal states to be pretty decent places. And, in fact, (though it's not a coastal state) Phoenix is completely brilliant.

Re things of worth. I understand but I think it's simply a fact of who cares about worth? In what sense? They're producing plenty, I reckon, though it's not news-worthy except for that thing. That war? Yeah that's about it.

50% of that country, probably more now, have been entirely misrepresented by their foreign politics. It's not a perfect nation, but neither's mine (UK).

I've been doing a lot of travelling between the UK and US. I really feel that, in terms of percentages, we are dead equal for idiots. USA just has a larger population!
SpankMarvin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|