View Single Post
Old 11.22.2006, 02:29 AM   #11
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Yeah, so I finally got around to making resumes hahaha I have an interview at Home Outfitters tomorrow (they're a kitchen, bed and bath store) which I'm not so excited about but whatever, it's a job if I get it. Any interview advice would be greatly appreciated because I'm the most bitter person in the world and without help I will destroy this 'employment opportunity'

Just dress nicely for your interview. Especially if the interviewer is female, looking as much like a nun as possible is always a plus. After you get the job, which you will, you can go back to dressing your normal way. I've been drinking tonight, so take this advice with a grain of salt. It also took me way too long to type all of that.

During my senior year of high school, I applied for many a job, but was turned down for all of them because I was planning on going to college (out of state). But for each interview, I did get some positive feedback, and it was in regard to how I dressed. Which was like a nun. So definitely work on getting your nun uniform together. But again, only if your employer is a female (and over the age of 30). It will work in your favor. I am trying to think of exceptions but I can't come up with any. Oh if the lady is a lesbian, then make sure the nun uniform is flannel or something, m'kay?

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|