Thread: Cats
View Single Post
Old 11.21.2006, 06:30 PM   #8
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I have a had three cats and eight kittens.

My first cat, Chester, was orange and was a tomcat. I got him when I was five. A few days after getting him, he ran outside and was hit by a car.

Soon after, we got another cat, Sophie Tucker. She was one of those abused cats you get from the homeless animal shelter. She hid behind the washing machine for a week or so before she got used to coming out to eat. She was really scared of humans, and she'd scratch you if you got too near. Over time she grew better and she turned out to be really fancy. She would sit by the window in the living room and watch everything. She didn't like the dog.

We also got our third cat, Flo, when we moved into the new house when I was like 7 and a lady turned up at the door with a cat and gave it to us. I named her Flo. My sister wanted to call her Jemima. Flo was a kitty whore and had 8 kittens once. We had to give them all away- so at one point, I at least had 10 cats.

Flo and Sophie Tucker died within days of eachother two years ago. Flo was shot and Sophie Tucker was poisoned and had a liver failure. I buried Sophie, but I don't know what happened to Flo's body.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|