View Single Post
Old 11.21.2006, 02:27 PM   #14
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I was awoken this morning at about seven o' clock by a very nice hailstorm. Big bits of hail, making lots of noise on the street as they fell. Best hailstorm since I was a child, probably.

I was thinking about spacecraft, and the things they carry; these machine are incredibly intricate, with minute scope for innacuracy. Given that a craft or machine is tested on earth, why does the movement into a place where there is much less gravity and much less pressure not cause the components of these finely-tuned machines to reposition slightly, thus affecting their operational ability?

I might make porridge tonight. It's been so long since I ate porridge that I can't actually remember what it tastes like, or if it's nice.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|