View Single Post
Old 11.21.2006, 04:07 AM   #239
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Pissed about about this whole two gigs thing.

Why are Sonic Youth and The stooges playing on Friday night for one half of the audience and then SY play on Saturday and the Stooges on Sunday for the other half of the audience. Couldn't they have them playing alternative nights, both of them playing Saturday and Sunday. If that makes sense.

Phil am angry
I assume that it's that there's only one hall big enough to take 3000 people, so they can't have the two bands playing at the same time. But, yeah, it is annoying. I hope and pray that there aren't going to be other bands playing on the Friday evening, when I have to see SY/Stooges, that I would like to see. And I wish that ATP would get their fingers out and let us know the running order and times. I'll be particularly upset if I have to miss Dead C or Charalambides. Grrr!
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|