View Single Post
Old 11.18.2006, 05:18 PM   #87
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
hahah!! i love that !@#$% and atari are now at odds......the funny part is for a long time now, !@#$% has been a lapdog of atari....anyone who was critical of atari usually got crap from !@#$% before they got it from atari... i love the irony!!

!@#$%, now maybe you see what some of us have been saying aboout atari over the years...hes nothing but a selfish coward with an ego so huge it cant be contained on this message board alone

also, anyone who has paid attention to ataris posts over the years know he is in fact gay...dont let him fool you with this talk of always having a GF...all gay guys always have lots of girl friends

now lets see if atari really has me on his ignore list, haha

thank you....good night

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|