View Single Post
Old 11.17.2006, 04:01 PM   #6
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
In order to balance out my unintentional "derailment" from the topic (hahaha), I will do a proper entry.

Dear sonic diary,

Today was fairly boring, though it was a friday, and I also had a spare in math class AND careers. Careers spare was good, I just sat with my friend Mel and talked, did our boring work quickly, nothing too big.
Math spare was awesome, I hate my math class and I hate the teacher even more, worst teacher I've ever had. I sat with my bro Jamie and we listened to some music and discussed some stuff, etc... Lunch, me and Jamie and Kent went downtown to this place we went once before with "Delicious cheeseburgers!" and a very good veggie pita. Yum! Then the rest of the day was visual arts and media arts respectively, did nothing either class. Funtastic! I'm now waiting for Jamie to call me back, as I am going to his bands show tonight, which will be fun, even though it is at some lame arena playing for some stupid dance or something... whatever.
XO.
S.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|