View Single Post
Old 11.17.2006, 03:54 PM   #5
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
bunbury: I remembered that post when I saw your thread.

Nice thread. Don't forget to post what you've been up to, aswel.

Another nice day at work, and another nice evening at home. I bought some old original photographs of local trains from a bookdealer today. A very nice little one of a steam train near Birkenhead Docks is the nicest, from 1961. I'm quite the student when it comes to local history. Nerd.

edit: I don't think I've ever posted anything that has required that much typo editing. Sorted, I think.

I have a passionate love for trains, and pictures of trains. This past summer (the start of...), I went to my friends moms house out in some middle-of-nowhere area, a couple hours fro,m where I live, and about 45 minutes from any town/city, a little place called "Chisholm." Anyways, his mom and her husband are into antiques and collectibles and trinkets and whatnot, I suppose, and we went to this collection of such items about 10 minutes down the road, and this person happened to own a caboose from a train!!! (Cabooses, being no longer in use, I guess they bought it). So, me and my friends went into this caboose, and it was quite interesting (and dusty). We sat on the chairs where former employees would sit and look up towards the train, making sure nothing went wrong... there was even a couple of beers in the fridge, for whaever unknown reason.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|