View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 07:27 AM   #229
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by naomi
i think its ok to download it if its only becuz you can not wait to hear it. like many others i plan to buy the cd and vinyl versions, see them at least 3 times this summer, fly to england to see them there etc.

I'm agree even with that! then, there is even many people that goes regularly to their (sy) gigs and they are downloading the record cause however they wouldn't bought it. dont forget that in exchange they have mp3 quality. worst who rips a record from the original in 2 minutes!
I definitely think that in front of all this everyone cans decide what to do but NOT USING THIS FORUM!
Internet needs laws but not against people that download stuff, laws exactly to the other side.
'downloading' is not my work!
next step is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|