View Single Post
Old 04.15.2006, 01:41 AM   #36
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey alex
everyneurotic- thanks for pointing out that there's no dead kennedys... really, i don't see how that could be missed.

That's the point of a music magazine/website. Criticize and review, and they seem to have fixation on that side. I'm sure on the noize equivalent pitchfork's site they give the top 10 to the youth, swans, and what have you. But overall, it's better than some other 80's list I watch. Better than VH1 I'll tell you that.

true, but what irritates me is that they publish this and say it's "100 greatest albums of the 80's" like if they had the absolute truth on the matter or sometimes people take it like that, even if that might not be their intention (while i seriously doubt that, pitchfork have some stalinistic russia m.o. about rewriting music history). Yes, it is better than most lists but no, it's not the end all be all greatest albums of the 80's list

i think that's what i tried to point out
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|