View Single Post
Old 11.01.2006, 07:49 PM   #19
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisemachine
Anyone could have made this Paris album or whatever. She obviously did not write any of the songs herself and her vocals have some major post production going on.

My point is: you get the best pop song writers in the industry and a decent producer and ANYONE could have a #1 pop album. Paris just happens to be rich and famous for being rich, so its "her" album.

my point exactly in the original post of this thread, i said that her good songs on the album are things i haven't heard in a long time. the fact is, paris hilton is not the only girl who can get "the best pop songwriters in the industry" and a "decent producer", but she's the only one who has made a record of well written memorable songs (for the most part of it) instead of christina aguilera or jessica simpson, who are pop singers by career.

but yeah, this post is retarded. WELL DUH! it's no big news popsters don't write their songs and have heavy post production, that's what a COMMERCIAL POP album is. if you'd ask me, the majority of rock and indie rock would be better off having someone writing their songs.

and the thing, her album didn't and will probably never get to number one, while something completely horrid and badly done (like, say, robbie williams in the uk or p diddy in the states) will surely sell millions of copies.

now go wallow on the thought that my bloody valentine will never get back together.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|