View Single Post
Old 10.31.2006, 09:44 AM   #7
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say fucking grab it man, if you don't like the wild stuff then you won't like this but this is the power gnarl, a peak into the plasma furnace...Hooker is such a powerful drummer...I bought my copy of the 3xCD ToL from some guy who had a big record table at the Red Rose in Finsbury for 20 quid...its definitely worth it, think of the stupid shit you spend a 20 on. Shit here in NYC you spend that on a couple of drinks with a date.

I wish I could remember why I didn't go to that first Tol show at Tonic. maybe it was just advertised as Tol without anyone's names associated with it? I saw the gig at the Knitting Factory that summer which was probably my favorite of all the ToL shows I've been able to see - maybe because there was plenty of seating - the place was half full - and for some tragic reason my D3 didn't record.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|