View Single Post
Old 04.14.2006, 03:08 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
stupid people-- yes they are annoying but they are also people. a fact of life. i mean 50% of the population has an iq under 100, isn't it true? "i hate stupid people", etc-- this line of thought quickly ends up in eugenics & social darwinism. think of jocks saying "i hate artists and intellectuals"-- let's beat them up! (hah). i mean you're lucky you're smart (you are, don't deny it) but intelligence is a trait like many others-- good hair, eye color, muscles, good character, nice teeth, hot in bed, whatever. i mean sure dunces are irritating but they can be navigated just like any other obstacle in life. intelligent sociopaths on the other hand, white collar criminals and manipulators, i find quite dangerous & deserving of the blast of collective hate. fuck them!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|