Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 10:50 PM   #930
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
lol. steve is the man.

i wish the yoof would read this thread. for their album after this, they should do the soundtrack to huskers on a plane. honest to god, it'd be the greatest album EVER.

hey sonicpollution! YOU CAN DO IT!! for a quick summary, we're filming a movie with sonic youth and husker du and joan rivers and some rapper and henry rollins. do you want to be one of the crew?