View Single Post
Old 10.11.2006, 05:07 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
If you don't dry your clothes right away then they get a sour odor. I mention this because it's very similar to the rotten eggs and sulfur smell you described.

But since you reported that you tried various solutions, it seems that you have correctly isolated the problem.

Sonic Youth bought some cheap ass t-shirts.

On a side note, T-shirts, while never ever being all that durable, in general, seem to be made of even lower quality material these days.

I had this problem (which may have also been only simply coincidence) with every cassette I ever bought by Sonic Youth which could have possibly been a DGC quality control issue. I've had some SY tapes stolen too, but I had several that got eaten by the player. I never seemed to have the problem with any other cassettes, just the SY ones that I bought (new...back in the day) from Wuxtry Records, but that's just my luck.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|