View Single Post
Old 10.11.2006, 01:22 PM   #4
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
I have lived on the east coast my whole life, DC is becoming too boring for me, partially cause i live in the MD suburbs i don't go downtown that often, let alone I don't know where the hangouts are, NYC was nice when i visited, St Marks Place and Williamsburg were very fun but i really couldn't see my self living there, I hate going to Pittsburgh, the Penn Turnpike is the worst road i have ever been on, (two lanes, toll, jersey barriers, hardly any exits, and crazy fucking truck drivers)

the West was the nicest area i have ever been too, Long Beach was like Ocean City. MD on steroids, Sunset Blvd was extremely cool, but pricey, Portland was very green and very quiet, it doesn't seem like a major city at all, Seattle was the best though, 1.25 for a bus ride, close to 100 thai restauraunts, more record stores, all they need is an NHL team and i am there
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|