View Single Post
Old 10.10.2006, 07:04 PM   #37
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Grrrrrrr, those pacman things piss me off! If you're going to spray paint something do something cool, not just some dinky pacman. I do however like those blob monster things with the upside down heart (if that makes any sense it you)

I don't really recall the ones with the upside down heart myself, but I'd probably know what you mean if I saw one. Apparently the pacmans are the symbol of one of the biggest spray painter dudes in ottawa, and he passed away, and so people spraypainted pacman ghosts to remember him. That's what I heard, don't know how true it is. I'm just really annoyed that someone tore down the "swap box". It was a small box on the rideau side (heading towards end hits) and you put swap an item thats in the box with something of your own. It was the coolest idea ever, and I was always hoping someone would leave a joint or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
I never knew you were from Ottawa. ... I knew Inhuman was though... I was there.. for about an hour. I bought my mom and dad a cake at the big bakery in the market area!

Nice! I love going to the market area, it's the only place in ottawa that I know of that sells WIRE magazines on the shelf.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|