View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 08:18 PM   #13
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyvega
hey butthead what's up?

i was going through evan's ipod and i found a cover of i love her all the time by camper van beethoven. haha! you should hear it. if you haven't alredy, i mean.

Oh yeah it's great, like most Camper Van Beethoven...

If you can find it, 1/09/03 Charlottesville @ Starr Hill is a great show if I do say so myself...(i've seen it at torrent sites for download...it's probably at archive.org too along with many other CVB boots that are reposited there)
I was there...I have seen CVB far more times than SY actually...they did I Love Her All The Time & Tusk that night...
a few nights later they played Irving Plaza in NYC & when David Lowery said they were gonna do a Sonic Youth cover, some heckler shouted out "Sonic Youth sucks," & bassist Victor Krummenacher retorted back, "No, YOU suck."

Their cover sounds like a demented psychedelic bluegrass version of the song...completely original music with the same lyrics.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|