Thread: Guitar Gear
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2006, 05:22 PM   #43
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I got into guitar as a casual interest, learning SY songs from tabs on Chris Lawrence's site. As time went on I got more and more into it, and eventually made up a few of my own tunings and a few of my own songs. I guess I have an SY-like way of approaching the guitar.

In regards to gear, my first guitar was a shitty black and white stratocaster we had lying around. It's pretty hardcore, and I still have it to abuse and whatnot. But now I use a Fender Jazzmaster for the real stuff. Various pedals.. there's like 5 different guitars in the house right now, but they're of varying qualities.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|