View Single Post
Old 10.08.2006, 12:33 PM   #9
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
We did our chemistry introduction with food experiments, so it reminded me of chemistry.

How did you get the bullet points? I never knew the forum had that facility? Or did you just copy and paste from an original document?

i copied it from word..

Conclusion: By doing this experiment I found that all of these foods should be included in a balanced diet, I think that you should eat less fat in your diet and more proteins because they are good for you and fat is bad. In my hypothesis I said that the starch will turn blue black and it did. The fat turned translucent and the negative tests stayed the sam
e, so I was right with my predictions. To sum up I think that in your balanced diet you should follow the food pyramid and eat the same amounts of different foods.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|