View Single Post
Old 09.24.2006, 09:02 AM   #14
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
That's sadly probably not possible even if he does stick around, but Berry rejoining would still offer some hope, I guess. It's certainly a nice and apropos sentiment.

The recording I posted the link to is a soundboard which was not notated where I got it from, but it's not a good soundboard really. The person mixing is way too into the drums (especially on "Begin the Begin"), perhaps due to the excitement of Bill playing with them again. Mike & Bill are miked for background vocals & Bill's voice sounds like crap. Also, Pete Buck sounds very rusty and he's a player of the creative variety that needs to have all cylinders firing to be really good like he's capable.

Michael dedicates "Man on the Moon" to Ann Richards, and it tugged at my heart. A few years ago, they did a version for a Reveal radio concert of the song & "I've Been High" as well that surpasses the studio versions.
A truncated "Midnight Rider" with Gregg Allman is the show's highlight, and I'm not even much of an Allman Brothers enthusiast.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|