View Single Post
Old 09.22.2006, 12:54 PM   #31
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmokramer
Tell them about your freak tooth.

i think i may have already made a post about this, but whatever.

about a month ago, i went to the oral surgeon's office to get a consultation about getting my wisdom teeth removed. they took a few x-rays and while the surgeon was showing them to me and explaining what she was going to do, she points to my back, bottom, left molar (in front of the wisdom tooth) and goes "hmmm, that's odd." now, teeth are supposed to have two little prongs sticking into the gum. on the x-ray the roots of the tooth looked blurry, like they had moved while the photo was being taken. the surgeon said she wanted to take another x-ray just to see if it would happen again. when the second x-ray came back, it was the same thing: it looked like the roots had moved. so she says "Brendan, this is very strange, it appears that this tooth has an extra set or roots. i've never seen anything like this." so, i've been telling everyone i'm a mutant.