Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 09.20.2006, 07:51 PM   #136
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Fascinating Hipster! Romania seems to be a blossoming little republic, vibrant and foward looking. Judging from your broadcast reports anyway, of course stations will always bulk it up a bit.

Last night I had an fun listen to China Radio International, and other random stations I heard while scanning. I'm not sure where the other stations were coming from, one was in Spanish, and another in an Asian dialect, Thai maybe? Anyway, do you ever listen to CRI's program Voices From Other Lands? They were talking to a South African business man that is working in Beijing. I'm a big fan of this program.

I encourage you to send a reception report to one of these stations Hip Priest! I've just got a QSL Card from Brazil! I need to scan these to show them off!
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|