Thread: Ask porkmarras
View Single Post
Old 09.10.2006, 01:24 PM   #37
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke
Same thing happens in Brazil, they tour a lot there, they play in full concert halls, i think they are pretty well known there. I was just talking about how here in Portugal they just play in "Casas de Fado" (Fado Houses, they are really small)...sometimes in concert halls but they are not full. I think it is because people of my age and most of the adult population...don't want to listen anything related to Fado, because It's like classical music or folk music. Which is a shame, I'm not even portuguese, I'm peruvian, I came to Portugal when I was 11. But i really love Portugal.

that's human kind in relationship with the places they are from. i can't have mariachi music or prehispanic music, i hate it, it's like a drill to my ears, i like some authentic norteņo music (popular folk music from the northern part of the country) i like some banda (a mixture of cumbia, salsa and norteņo played in big marching band-like ensembles) because it's so annoying it's almost noise, but most of the typical music here i hate. madredeus don't play stadiums here, they play like concert halls and stuff (i think the biggest place they have played is the national auditorium, that one is really big actually) but they are very famous, they get media coverage and everything when they play here.

they are a great band, nonetheless.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|