View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 02:41 AM   #12
next step
the destroyed room

next step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's assesnext step kicks all y'all's asses
I have not chosen for the minor malus that could be even right. I voted against Berlusconi cause I saw a sort of new kind of dictation, different from the last italian one but not so distant then.It's psyche oriented and even Bush's government does the same, just catch how they manage the terrorism to control more easily the population.who does terrorism? who puts bombs or who built the image? I think both.
The guilt is certainly and dramaticly of the people who voted him but I give alot of responsibility to the media, especially television, where you could think to know something but it's not so. I shut down television some years ago, maybe as a form of protest, perhaps to defend my brain!
next step is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|