View Single Post
Old 03.22.2006, 04:28 AM   #12
Richard Pryor on Fire
100%

Richard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's assesRichard Pryor on Fire kicks all y'all's asses
I've seen sonic, 1,2,3,4,5 times so far. I'll talk about them in no particular order
#1 Bonaroo2003-I was stone sober I swear. But the energy was amazing and they played better there than I ever heard them.
#2 Stooges/Sonic@Detroit2003or2005 I got a bad memory - The setlist for that show might of well been my sonic greatest hits mix.
#3 Atlanta2004@earthlink- Allot of what you where talking about Marley, lee throwing his guitar in the crowd, thurston running threw the audience, I have a great regret though I had a chance to talk to lee but I bitched up.
#4 Detroit 2002- my first sonic show, I got as close as I could and divided up my time between staring in awe and shakinghell(inthebestway)
#5 Dublin 2005- they played with the chemical brothers who I wasn't really in to, it was cool to see them outside again and in another country, I remember thurston throwing his guitar off the high stage and wondering how many guitar techs they have.

http://pissingaway.blogspot.com/
Richard Pryor on Fire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|