View Single Post
Old 09.05.2006, 02:15 PM   #98
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
mistreating animals is so cool, right? let me see you get forced to spend time with someone you don't like in front of cameras against your will, and have that someone touch you and handle you even if you don't like it.

better yet, whould you like your father to expose you to a wild animal when you were a baby?

and no, i don't have a twat, but i gave you credit as i understood you were insulting me.

when did i say that mistreating animals was cool?, when?, yes he might have been working with animals at the time that he died, but he still did not "deserve to die".
He taught millions of people about animals, its not like he was a hunter, or made his proffesion from killing animals. He looked after animals in the Zoo's he worked in.
Whether you agree that Zoo's are a good or bad thing is another thing.

and if your going to pick on me for my grammar i will point out that the word 'would' does not have an 'H' in it.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|