Thread: Internet dating
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 07:52 PM   #99
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
The way I see it, no matter what medium you're in, whether it be virtual or in person, by merely making the choice to communicate with another person, you are subjecting yourself to another's judgement.

There is no way to know whether any form of expression is truly representative of a person's "identity," nor is that particularly relevant, to an extent. The way in which you communicate your ideas is representative of some facet of your personality, whether it be genuine or fabricated, and by participating in any socially dynamic activity, you are automatically responsible for whatever impact your words/expressions have upon another.

What I mean, in short, is that if you call someone a cunt, whether or not that's typical behavior and representative of your "true" personality, you must prepare yourself for whatever reaction the subject of your comment has.

I called khchris a cunt, and he and any others are free to think of me what they will. I take full responsibility for such a comment. It is an expression of my opinion, and I do not expect others to agree with it.

The moment you open your mouth (or in this case tap your keyboard), you are accountable for what happens.

Also, again, whether fabricated or genuine, the tiny nuances of a person's style of communication and word choice speak volumes about their personality. And these 'generalizations' are not always such - they are reasonable deductions from observations of a person's behavior over time.

If I'm ever wrong in my observations, I welcome corrections. But I will continue to judge. It is an involuntary human behavior, and anyone that says he is above it is either mistaken or deceiving himself.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|