View Single Post
Old 09.05.2006, 12:07 AM   #60
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
They don't want to control anyone, but they don't want to inhale what we release from our blackened lungs.

i don't drive a car, i find motor vehicles offensive and the fumes they put out which are far worse than cigarettes. i want cars banned, it is affecting my health, when i walk outside in a city, and sit outside at the pub, and walk down the street in a suburb. fuck it, lets just ban everything and no one is ever allowed to have fun or do anything fun because they will be fined. you don't like smoking - don't smoke, it isn't the only thing poising you, just one of the things you know about, that is
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|