View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 03:35 PM   #4
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks FruitLoop

so one may ask just how the crony capitalism (among both Democrats & Republicans) has been able to continue for so long. It started with the anti-abortion movement & the war on drugs of the far right during the Reagan years. The Republicans have relied on the votes of church groups & also those that they have managed to scare aboard & manipulate onto their bandwagon via demagoguery. Since most people who would vote Democrat (still a better option even to this day) are too apathetic to even register & vote, the right has been able to operate almost unchecked for over a generation. I personally believe that Clinton was bought & paid for & that he was only allowed to do certain good things but otherwise had to go along with whatever black budget ops that were already in place & that were largely put into place by Nixon & then Bush, Sr. Clinto nwas sold to America as "the candidate of change" & we lapped it up. Anyway, he & Gore, Kerry etc. are still much more apt to tell Americans at least somewhat more of the truth & for that I applaud them.
In light of many criticisms of Bush coming to light in to the mainstream public, the administration has started to finally pay dividends to the rabble with the South Dakota law that will eventually push abortion to be a state's right issue. & maybe it should be a state right's issue, but I don't appreciate all the mixing of politics & religion one bit. It all stinks.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|