View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 06:49 AM   #1
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
ok, since (as usual) berlusconi infests anything, also a black dice thread (!), here's the proper one..

today and tomorrow elections here in italy.
argh---
I want the dwarf out of italy if not in jail.
I'm tired of this fuckin concept "a nation is a factory"... compare it to arbeit macht frei....
I'm sick of his insults towards us, the wishful-opponents, and to international leaders.
I'm disgusted of having the richest person in italy ruling italy.
I can't believe a condemned person for corruption (of course, the judgment went on prescription) still has this massive power.
I cant believe a politician can build his campaign feeding the fear of communism, saying extremely ignorant 50's-like ideas and worries about left-winged people compared to "chinese kids-boilers"....

let the dwarf pack all his millions and let's kick hi ass out of our government.

good luck, I'm optimistic not cos I trust in prodi that much, but just cos I would not survive five more years with this people again.
rather than a dictature, trust me, we have put mafia (but the real big one!not the small family clan ones...) at the government.
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|