View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 12:22 PM   #19
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Gay racists are the least surprising thing that i can think of.As ridiculous as it might be there are plenty and the great majority of them don't dress as nazi skins.I posted a while ago about walking into a club and realizing that it was a gathering of such gay nazi types.I will never understand why this happens but let's take some facts into consideration:
1- A sizeable contingent of gay men are ex straights and quite a few happen to have been in the army etc.
2- The difficulties faced by a black guy who wants to come out as gay in society is double or treble that of a white gay guy.This means that it is rare to see black gay guys out on the so called 'scene' wich leads to misinformation and plain prejudice from the white guys.

Worrying indeed. I'm also not surprised, especially as some of the most abhorently superficial cunts I've ever met have been gay. Also, were the Nazis not deeply homoerotic?

Insert PC disclaimer blah blah blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|