View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 06:11 AM   #11
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
A friend that I've known for 18 years, who has been out of the closet forever, has recently confided in me that he has become part of a gay subculture that celebrates "white pride." This is not shocking to me, because he has always been somewhat of a racist, but I always tended to overlook it as something that he would eventually overcome, as he has for the most part been a decent person.

I respect his right to explore....and was non-judgmental in our conversation, although I did try to ask questions that might help him challenge his viewpoint.

What should I do? I was involved in a movie he was filming, and don't think I should continue the project now in case he decides to resume it.

He's not an actual nazi though, is he? Because that would be fucking stupid, homosexuals were one of the groups that the nazis wanted to get rid of and sent to the concentration camps.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|