Thread: Punk Rock Bores
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2006, 02:50 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Mundane. Mundaninty upon mundanity. Resistance has never been so sexy. Bollocks, self-defeatist bollocks with accidental good tunes here and there. This goes for the whole of punk.

Incidentally, the only people I know who believe in the 'punk rock dream' are people who were too young to be there. Everyone I know from the generation that started punk, and the generation before, sees it as a marginal thing created by NME journalists. The same is true for Grunge, Madchester and any other so-called movement one could care to name.

"I, cynic, name thy resistance a philistine's cloak".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|