Thread: Album lists
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2006, 08:39 PM   #21
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
But that song is terrible.

indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
But that's why we like the Wire, isn't it? Because it doesn't do what a magazine should? And they put Radiohead on the cover and, get this, actually ask them questions about music. And they talk about Derek Bailey like everyone knows him. And very often make me think very bad albums are actually quite good. And, more often than anything else, they tell me about music that I haven't heard of which actually changes something quite important in my appreciation of music. For all the cack, a world of greatness.

i got tired of reading it last year and haven't bought it in ages, the people who write for it are all too old & serious if you ask me, and it's so po faced.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|