View Single Post
Old 08.14.2006, 02:30 PM   #15
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I saw it...maybe if they had Kim and Thurston on at the beginning of the show like they do everyone else, they might've had more time to talk...

As far as the videos go, besides Sonic Youth, Thom Yorke, Minus The Bear and the Streets were good-though I think I might've liked the songs better than the videos-the rest were kind of overdshadowed by the older videos by Suede and PJ Harvey that I was switching between on VH1 Classic's "The Alternative"...

MTV2 has really gone downhill recently ever since MTV decided to move the videos to MTV2 while MTV does straight-up "Road Rules" (is that still on?) and "Punk'd"-type crap, so that means all the pop and hip-hop bullshit gets dumped all over the more underground-type stuff that used to be the rule rather than the exception on there. And who's idea was it to have those damn blue and pink signs that kept popping up (blocking the view of the video, no lesss)? Whatever happened to tasteful, inconspicous printing in the corner giving information about the artist, song type, album name and director of the video? "You are watching 'Subterranean'"-no shit, I was afraid I'd forget!
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|