Thread: Mix Tapes
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2006, 07:45 AM   #414
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I don't know noumenal, Laila is obviously sticking to her word, and my theory with Glice is that he's got his tape & is taking his time digesting it before re-emerging a new man.

Or maybe he just takes a holiday without shouting it from the roof tops & starting a thread about it.

You're a wise man. Rural Ireland, as it happens.

I've got my tape, it's a load of 80's > early 90's stuff. It's very much the kind of thing I wouldn't give time to normally, which is an important aspect of mix-tapery. Most enjoyable. I've not recognised anything apart from a suspected Foetus thing. I'm guessing it's Hip Priest's, on account of the Northern themed artwork. This is fun, I'm super enthusiastic about the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|