View Single Post
Old 04.18.2022, 05:37 PM   #25131
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Avengers: Endgame
It's boring and long winding.
i believe you, thanks for the warning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
It’s pure fan service but it’s a blast. Probably only works if you know who the characters are though.
i was rolling my eyes already at the something something war where everything turns to pixels so at this point i think i'd only watch it if they paid me.

don't get me wrong, i enjoyed a few of the earlies--ironman, the first thor, the joss whedon one... the taika waititi one had some funny jokes. but at this point i feel the whole thing is about some nerd bullshit and making money with toys. and i'm talking about the wrong kind of nerd, not the nerds that run the world.

on that note: i tried watching some voice actors play dungeons and dragons on tv and it was ooooooofffffff blaghhhhhhhh. but the same voice actors have a nice funny anime series on amazon. oh, wrong thread now, sorry...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|