View Single Post
Old 04.10.2022, 07:20 AM   #25112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i liked valhalla rising. im curious about bronson. but rape, or whatever the fuck is going on, is stomach-churning. pass... for now anyway.

Bronson isn’t about rape. It’s about the man purported to have been the most violent inmate in the UK. Dude would scrap with anyone and anything and the only thing for it was solitary confinement, where he does … uhhh … arts and crafts.

There’s certainly a lot of naked dude energy in the film but I don’t believe there’s any rape. There’s a lot of fisticuffs and hilarity and madness, though. It gets a bit oppressively abstract at times but I think you’re safe.

Granted I saw it once 10 years ago, but I too have a really hard time with rape on screen. I fucking cannot stand it. Rape and animal mutilation will prevent me from watching a movie, straight up.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|