Thread: Milwaukee Show
View Single Post
Old 08.06.2006, 11:41 PM   #1
nneureiter
empty page

nneureiter has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
OK, since I'm always on here asking for the setlist to shows I can't be at, I am not going to be a hypocrite, so here is tonights!
Soundcheck: Sunday, Stones, Reena, Neutral, Skip Tracer (Yes that's right, I am not making that up!)

Schizo
Reena
Incinerate
What A Waste
Mote
Do you Believe In Rapture
Kool Thing
Sleepin Around
Rats
Jams Run Free
Pink Steam
Or
----
Turquoise
100% (with two stage divers. Lee called out security, something like "Hey, security guards, don't be so rough"
-----
Lee's apology to security, saying they were justified cause someone really was out of control.
Lights Out
Shakin Hell

If you were one of the people hanging out front with me, leave a post. You all were really cool and it was nice to be around people that appreciate this band as much as I do. The past two days were great. My first two shows, Lollapalooza yesterday and then this. Met Thurston yesterday as he was walking to film Built To Spill's set, then got to meet the rest of the band today after soundcheck. Then, managed to get first row against the stage in front of Thurston, and got his pick and setlist. I will post it when I get a pic scanned. I'm not bragging, but just want to share my excitement with those that can appreciate it. I don't have many friends that dig SY. Enjoy the rest of the tour, for those of you lucky enough to go!
nneureiter is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|