View Single Post
Old 02.14.2021, 08:53 PM   #3348
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haha guilfoyle. love guilfoyle.

i found modern family pretty fucking mainstream and a bit tedious, except for the glory that is sofía vergara.

i'm glad they had a gay couple, but they were super conventional. of the two i only liked the fat guy who had true comedic chops.

the phil dunphy guy or whatever was insufferable lololol. hated his uptight wife too (yoga ass from weeds).

al bundy was ok i guess.

but eventually even the glory that is sofía vergara could not keep me watching. glad for her success though.

Oh man, Julie Bowman WAS yoga-wife-pedo from Weeds!
She was also Carol Vessey from the short-lived NBC dramedy “Ed,” which aired in the beforetime, in the long-long-ago (like 2000).

Yeah, Modern Family is conventional as hell, but it’s better and funnier than Brooklyn 99 when it comes to the mockucumentary-type shows that came in the wake of the Office.

It’s enjoyable enough for a time-killed, plus there’s like 11 seasons, so yay.

But yeah, very basic.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|