View Single Post
Old 02.12.2021, 04:37 AM   #53311
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Why did you do that to yourself?
To quote Babes In Toyland:
Well, yeah, ooooohhhhh, I know I know I know I know shut up !

But seriously they were really popular in the nineties, especially in my country (not so much in the UK for instance apparently). And John is/was a very talented guitarist but the fame blew up his mind.

They got followed by VPRO since the beginning, 1988 their first European tour. Here's a 2007 documentary recap, pretty shocking to see John in 1994 at 58:00 when he was all drugged up.

In 1998 he returned to RHCP which was big news, and it was a thrill to see them then. But they weren't in top form, also due to technical issues.

I actually have Stadium Arcadium on CD but never played it, the double album concept for RHCP just doesn't do it for me. They did make some great albums though even though I never listen to them anymore

Think I'll listen to Janes Addiction today, pretty shoc king

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|