Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10.06.2020, 04:31 AM   #1258
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
"President Trump's in the hospital from COVID, and I just want to say, my heart goes out to COVID." —Chris Rock, October 3

Can you imagine someone such as Jerry Sinefeld saying, “my heart goes out to swine flu” if Barack Obama was hospitalized during his presidency with that virus?

Can you hear the people gathering outside Walter Reed chanting, “hope he dies,” if Barack Obama was hospitalized??

Of course you can’t!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I love the United States, I consider it my spiritual home

What Soup and so many others fail to consider is this isn’t a normal election cycle between Democrats and Republicans who have minor disagreements. This is a REVOLUTION against the left for the soul of our country. A full fledged war against the Democratic Party who has become consumed by the Marxist revolutionary movement —BLM— with the goal of transforming the United States into a communist dystopia!

During the presidential debate one week ago tonight, Joe Biden dismissed Antifa as “an idea” when asked to condemn the left-wing violet extremism. The anti-fascists are operating as a political force whose beliefs and practices would fall far left of that of your parents and grandparents Democratic Party!

Politics wasn’t always polite or fair when your parents/grandparents voted, but the two parties always found a way to come together for the betterment of our country......that hasn’t happened this time!

Instead, our previous President and Hillary Clinton used their official office, influence and power to try and overturn the last election. President Obama and Hillary Clinton were conspiring with the Russian’s in a desperate attempt to frame Donald Trump.

Joseph Stalin: “America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”

Ronald Reagan: “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Those of you here at SYG, are you going to be the generation that throws it all away?

The same Joe Biden that lied to your parents and grandparents is lying to you!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|